Baia Gallery – 29 years
Was founded in 1992 (former “Orient” gallery)
In 2000 was renamed
The basic program:
XX – XXI centuries Georgian Art
The leading directions:
• Private collection and cultural heritage
• Contemporary art
• Georgian Art database
• Art Market: price and rating
The gallery is engaged in diverse activities:
• Exhibition, auction, publishing project
• Consultations to collectors.
• Estimating of art works
• Informational and legal services
The Gallery offers samples of Georgian cultural heritage from private collections and artworks by Georgian contemporary artists. It’s possible to purchase reproductions, catalogues, books.
Founder and director: Baia Tsikoridze
Managers: Sophia Merabishvili, Iako Rusadze, Nino Chiabrishvili, Liza Tkemaladze, Nato Shushania, Ana Dilbarian.